What is PRIDE Time
- Students can request to see a teacher to access support on academic course work, to re-assess, to test, or to enrich their experience in a course (other enrichment offerings will be available throughout the year).
- Teachers can request students who need support, or who are currently unsuccessful, with course work or concepts in class.
- Students can be assigned to specific locations in order to provide more intensive instruction where needed.
- An assigned location or teacher request will take priority over a student’s request or group request.
- Students must schedule their requests during the 24 hour scheduling window beginning Monday at 8:00 A.M until Tuesday at 8:00 A.M. All requests must be completed during this time or a student's PRIDE schedule will default to their advisory for any day that was unscheduled for the week.
- Teachers will post, through FlexiSched, what they are offering for support or enrichment during PRIDE Time so students can choose these offerings for PRIDE Time.
- Students will receive an email when the scheduling window closes communicating what their PRIDE schedule is for the week. Students must report to the teacher listed on their PRIDE schedule and must remain in that room unless teachers have communicated to share a student. A phone call should occur between two teachers who may be sharing a student to notify them of the students movement.
- Any student who has been requested is expected to go to that teacher on the specified days. The office will be notified if you did not go and the absence will be treated as a skipped class truancy.
- Students will not be allowed in the hall unless they have a pass.
- An unexcused absence during Pride Time will prohibit the student from school sponsored activities on that day.
Tuesday - Friday