- Student must schedule their request during the 24 hour scheduling window beginning Monday at 8:00 A.M until Tuesdays at 8:00 A.M. All requests must be completed during this time or a student's PRIDE schedule will default to their advisory for any day that was unscheduled for the week.
- Bring all materials necessary for PRIDE time; if defaulted to advisory students must bring academic work or reading material.
- Request teachers where you need assistance. If no request or assigned locations have been made, the students are expected to request support where they need assistance, use advisory for school related work, or choose to participate in enrichment.
- Students are expected to check email daily in case a change has been made to their PRIDE schedule.
- Check Infinite Campus grades often to determine where support is needed.
- Any student who has been requested by a teacher is expected to go to that teacher on the specified days. The office will be notified if students did not go and the absence will be treated as a skipped class truancy. In this case students cannot participate in after school activities on the same day of the absence and other consequences will be applied.
- Students who are absent from classes are encouraged to request to see the teachers throughout the week of the classes that have been missed. This will allow students to get some instruction and support for what was missed.
- Coursework is a student’s first priority if they have not been requested by a teacher.
- If students are failing courses they will not be allowed to participate in enrichment activities offered during PRIDE Time.
- Students can be requested by staff to receive support or enrichment during this time.
- If the teacher who requested a student is absent, the student is expected to report to the location listed on his/her PRIDE schedule. The staff member assigned for the absent teacher can work with the student and other teachers to get support in another area if necessary.
- When students report to designated PRIDE room they are to remain in that room unless the teachers have worked together to send students to another location.
- Students can also participate in the following if all work is complete and they have not been requested:
- Work on responsibilities for clubs or organizations.
- Get involved with enrichment activities in the building.
- Work on scholarships, update résumés, or individual projects.
- If caught up with school work, time to work on extra curriculum or seek enrichment.
- If caught up with school work, time to free read or work on something appropriate for which there is a personal passion.
- PRIDE is NOT….
- Free time to surf the internet, or to post on social media
- Free time to socialize with friends
- Time to roam the halls or leave campus for any reason
- A time to see a coach or teacher if you have not requested them.
- Pride Offering are coded as follows:
- White - Content Support
- Yellow - Study Area
- Blue - Enrichment
- Green - Intervention
- Red - Assessment
PRIDE Offerings that repeat daily for 1st Quarter:
Ms. Campione and Mr. Prince
Teachers will also have offerings based on their content areas or building assignments.