(563) 332-7005, ext. 6011
Transcripts for Current Students
Three transcripts of a student record will be provided free of charge and sent directly to the college or school where the student has applied.
Please email Mrs. Goodall at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can go to the high school Student Services office and fill out a request form.
You must provide the following information:
- Name of the student
- Graduation year - a must!!!
- College name - along with city and state college is located
- Is transcript for admissions or coach? If it is for a coach please specify, otherwise transcript will be sent to the college admissions office
- If transcript is needing to be emailed or faxed, please provide that information.
Additional transcripts will cost $2 and a financial hold will be sent to the Activities Office.
Transcripts for Past Students
- Must present a photo ID and signature to pick up.
- Must have something in writing to send to schools, places of employment, etc.
- Can send email to email@example.com for something in writing and forward money by mail.
- PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 48 HOURS FOR TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS TO BE PROCESSED.