BFAB is open to anyone interested in supporting and participating in activities of the Bettendorf High School performing arts programs, including band, orchestra, choir, and theatre. The organization assists the music program throughout the year with uniform fittings, football concessions, band/drama award banquets, and patron program management to name just a few things of many.
Officers - 2017-2018
|President: Melissa Laufenberg||Vice President: Kelly Meyer|
|Secretary: Megan Lopshire||Treasurer: Carmen Fish|
|Band: Amy McClure-Swearengen & Julie Funk||Drama:|
|Color Guard: Open||Vocal:|
Meetings are on Tuesday nights at 6:30 p.m. in the BHS Media Center. Park in the district administration center lot and enter through the old main entrance.
|September 26, 2017||October 24, 2017 ||December 5, 2017|
|January 23, 2018||February 27, 2018 ||March 27, 2018|
|April 24, 2018|
Sign Up for Football Concessions:
- FRESHMAN FOOTBALL - MULTIPLE DATES ON SIGN UP GENIUS - ALL GROUPS MAY WORK THESE - FRESHMAN FOOTBALL CONCESSIONS SIGN UP CLICK HERE
- Aug 25 Home Game - Color Guard / Marching Band Parents - AUG 25TH CONCESSIONS SIGN UP CLICK HERE
- Sept 15 Home Game - Orchestra Parents - SEPT 15TH CONCESSIONS SIGN UP CLICK HERE
- Sept 29 Home Game - Bettendorf Singers Parents - SEPT 29TH CONCESSIONS SIGN UP CLICK HERE
- Oct 13 Home Game - Concert Choir Parents - OCT 13TH CONCESSIONS SIGN UP CLICK HERE